Here are the projects
Client : The University of Hong Kong
Architect : Leigh & Orange Ltd.
Engineer : Meinhardt (M&E) Ltd.
Construction Period : January 2018 to December 2018
Final Contract sum : HK$28,000,000
Location : G/F, 2/F & 4/F, Main Library, The University of Hong Kong
Renovation works to G/F, 2/F and 4/F of Main Library:
- To supply and install new wall partitions, finishes to floors, ceilings and wall surfaces, acoustic doors and movable partitions, custom-made furniture and fixtures such as large work stations, cabinet, etc.
- To provide associated building services installations including electrical system, mechanical ventilation and air-conditioning system, fire services installation, AV system, security system, etc.
- To supply and install new hanging system with subframe and associated electrical works.
Client: The University of Hong Kong
Architect: LAAB Architects Limited
Engineer: LAAB Architects Limited
Construction Period:21 June 2018 to 03 September 2018
Final Contract Sum: HK$11,009,000
Location: 7/F, William M.W. Mong Block, 21 Sassoon Road
Renovation Works to exising staff restaurant, kitchen and toilets at 7/F, William M.W. Mong Block;
- To demolish existing wall partitions, false ceiling, carpet/marble/floor tiles, fixed furniture & all exisiting E&M equipment, trunking, conduit……etc.…
- To supply and install new wall partitions, false/open ceiling with paint, stone/marble floor tile, fixed/loose furniture, new door....etc.....
- Design / supply and install new E&M services/system to suit the new architecture layout.
Client: Estates Office, University of Hong Kong
Architect: Tam & Philip So & Associates Ltd.
Construction Period: September 2007 to February 2008
Contract Sum: HK$4,558,800
Location: Units "A" and "B" on 12/F United Centre, Hong Kong
This project carry out renovation works for the conversion the existing SPACE teaching centre to new SPACE office.
The renovation works include supply and installation of new wall partitions, finishes to floors, ceilings and wall surfaces, doors and ironmongeries, custom-made furniture and fixtures such as workstation, filing cabinet, etc. It also involved the provision of associated building services installations including electrical system, mechanical ventilation and air-conditioning system, telephone/ computer system, AV system, security system, etc.
The contract sum is about HK$4.6 Million. The project was completed in February 2008.
Client: Hang Lung Properties Ltd.
Construction Period: April 2007 to August 2007
Contract sum: HK$4,900,000
Location: Podium Roof 3/F, Peak Galleria
This project involves the replacement of existing floor tiles at podium roof (3/F), refurbishment of existing viewing terrace by new wall tile,
new lighting system consists of wall light, inground uplight and bollards. A new material- crystalfibre bean and bench are also used for decoration of viewing terrace.
The contract sum is HK$4.9Million. The project was completed August 2007.
Client: Income-plus Limited
Architect: P&C Architects Ltd.
Engineer: P.C. Lam & Associates Limited
Construction period: 1997 to 1998
Contract sum: HK$ 73,480,000
Location: 27 Repulse Bay Road, Hong Kong
The project involves the renovation of the existing building elevation by new granite cladding, spray paint,
provision of new full height window wall, refurbishment of apartment units and lobbies and the construction
of a new swimming pool on a mini-piled foundation and retaining wall.
The work is complicated as the existing tenants only move out in stages and major work items, such as window wall and cladding, need to be approved by the Buildings Department. Nevertheless, we manage to complete the work in 9 monthsâ€™ time by working closely with the Architect and Engineer.
Full M&E Design and Build Package are carried out by Tysan Engineering (H.K.) Company Limited. The contract sum is about HK$73.5 million and the gross floor area is around 63,000 ft2. The project is completed in 1998.